Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Paying for it....

So how long can a human being exist without sleep? At what point do involuntary functions become otherwise, microcellular processes collapsing inward to form a useless pile of electrochemical wreckage. Once again, I've been awake for 30 hours and counting, my brain continues to hate me.

At hour 35, I bailed home and went to bed. 13 hours later, I went for a run. I'm a new person today. Luckily I never reached the theoretical threshold I describe above. So, I'd say that concludes the portion of my blog devoted to my trip to Minsk. I'm going to keep writing on random topics which you may or may not find interesting. For better or worse, I've become addicted to blogging and I cannot be stopped.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home